Location: 3202 Jasper Rd, 2 miles east of Springfield.
- Originally was Granada Gardens
- 1/15/1947 The Cascade Club located on Old Jasper Hwy. Directions described as 2 miles east of Springfield, turn right at the Union Station.
- 7/3/1953 Listed as The Cascade Restaurant and Lounge (formally The Cascade Club) Open Sat. Nights
- 3/10/1962 Listed as The New Cascade
- 1968 The Lemon Tree
- 1970-1972 The Cascade Club (held boxing matches too)
- 1972 Springfield Auditorium
- 1973-1974 Springfield Cascade Club
- Late 1970’s Housed the flea market
- 1980-1982 Outer Limits (teen club)
- 1982 Fire destroyed building
- Currently there is a Wildlife Refuge and the Agnus Stewart School in this location. Not sure exactly where the building was.
- May 4, 1968 – The Fugs/Kaleidoscope/ Hammond Typewriter
- The Archies
- The Zombies