Location: 259 E 5th Ave, Eugene OR 97401
The Historic Granary Building built in the 1920’s.
1974-1978 – Feed Mill was a popular jazz and blues club owned by Herb Hazen. RG article: Owner Herb Hazen – earlier owned the Roman Forum on Franklin Blvd.
1978 – Beiderbecke’s
1983-2007 Jo Federigo’s Restaurant & Jazz Club
Eugene Register Guard article: Jazz venue Jo Federigo’s closes (May 26, 2007)
The Daily Emerald article: Jo Federigo’s to reopen as a music venue (Jan 18, 2008)
2008-present – The Granary