Location: 790 E 14th Ave, Eugene OR
Mary Wagner founded the restaurant in 1972. The building was also a boarding house at the time; the residents paid a monthly stipend. In 1974 is was sold to a collective.
Live music was a full time tradition. Mithrandir played at the grand opening.
Building History (also seen listed as 1414 Alder Street)
- Currently Pegasus Pizza (1989-present)
- 1974- 1984 Homefried Truckstop – A collectively owned and operated restaurant
- 1972-1974 Boarding house and Mama’s Homefried Truckstop Restaurant (residents paid monthly stipend)
- UO Fraternity